Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hula Hoops--Not Just For Girls!!

Yes, I stand corrected. I should have said "hula hoops" are fun in yesterday's post. Who doesn't love a hula hoop?? I love that Danny is willing to do this--he had no choice the way JiaLi handed the hula hoop to him. He was trying to shoot baskets and JiaLi brought out both hula hoops saying "here Danny, here" passing the hula hoop to his hand.
Below you will see Edward playing golf with a stick. We do have a kids sized golf club but at the time it was on a high shelf and Edward really wanted to play golf so he found a stick and started hitting. He then looked at me and asked "is this a sport?" I said "it sure is and it's a great sport."
Press on the plus key to make the slide move faster--it will help to make it look like he is swinging.

No comments: