Monday, July 09, 2007

Baseball Game

On July 3rd, we were given 10 tickets to the Pawtucket Red Sox (PawSox) baseball game followed by fireworks after the game. While at the game, our camera had a fall from one bench to another(we sat in the bleachers). Our camera is no longer working but I was able to get these pictures off the memory card. My parents came to the game with us. JiaLi was intending on wearing the baseball cap prior to heading to the game but as you can see, Jenise wore it. I suppose it is Jenise's hat:) All the kids were focused on the game--we actually had a few balls head our way. Edward was ready to leave by the 7th innning asking --"is it done yet?" We were going to watch the fireworks from the stadium but the bleachers we were in had to be cleard for the fireworks. We decided to head toward the car. We had a parking space in a lot up on a hill a little distance from the game--but we paid $2 instead of $10 and we watched the fireworks from that area. We could not have asked for a better spot to see the fireworks.

2 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh no! I hope you get another camera quick! I have to see your cuties regularly now! ;)
What a cutie in her ball cap. I wish Caitlyn would wear a hat.
So with the name change are you just now actually beginning another adoption process or just hoping like me to one day add again to the family?

LaLa said...

such cuties...I hope Joe ran out and bought you a new camera!!!!!