Sunday, July 22, 2007

Adventureland

We had an evening at Adventureland one of our nights away. I was not sure how JiaLi would feel about the rides but for the Kiddie Rides when we told her that Mommy and Daddy were too big, she was a little trepidatious(is that a word?)but went right on. She had a nervous look on her face during the rides but as soon as she was off, she was asking to go back on. In the first picture, she is actually happy with her mouth open yelling "look at me." There was one piece of equipment that had some climbing ladders and ropes that led up to a big slide. Edward is seen helping JiaLi to jump from the mat(even though she can). Jenise pretty much screamed(a happy scream) on each ride whe went on. Joseph was a little disappointed because he was not tall enough to go on the big roller coaster but once he experienced the smaller roller coaster, he was quickly over it. Edward is trying to teach JiaLi to throw the balls the right way to get them to go into the holes but as you can see she had her mind made up to do it her way.

5 comments:

LaLa said...

What a fun day...I love that they are helping each other. Where is Danny??

mommy24treasures said...

looks like fun, hmmm.. I dont know about trepidatious?? ;) maybe...
Caitlyn had a bll at the little amusement park we went to on vacation. I just did not real yget any good shots. My camera was set for bright sun outdoors and it was night.

mommy24treasures said...

my spelling is terrible on my laptop! the keyboard has a different feel. I have to start checking myself!

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Awesome pics as always - hey and that pool looks great - can we come in too?

Patty said...

Adventureland looks like a wonderful place for the young ones! We would like to go too!