Friday, May 09, 2008

Kidney Walk

Our friend Molly is sick again. Molly has relapsed yet again and for no apparent reason. She is now showing classic signs of steroid dependency. It makes me so sad every time I hear that something is happening again. It just breaks my heart. I hate too how far away we are. Our family is walking the Kidney Walk for the National Kidney Foundation on May 18th. I pray that the walk and raising money helps to find a CURE for Molly!! I just wish we could do more--I can't stand it. I did provide a link in the title and in the side photo if anyone is able to help. Prayers help too. This is a picture we were able to get of JiaLi hugging Molly at the girls reunion. Molly she is sending you a BIG hug right now!!!

6 comments:

Mother of 2 Angels said...

OH MY!!!!! OK I am gonnah cry now. That was SO KIND AND SWEET!!! You have no idea how we too wish you were closer. But you know you are ALWAYS welcome. I know you like to drive so come on down or lets meet somewhere in the middle? WE LOVE YOU and miss you so much. THANK YOU MUCH GUYS YOU ROCK!!! Ps got the card today THANK YOU xxxxxxxx as always

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am so sorry to hear this news. I will keep Molly in my prayers. What wonderful friends you are to join in the walk. You actually get up and do something to help...thats wonderful. I love the pic of JiaLi and Molly.
Lovedmy MD card. Just beautiful like you!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Please know I will be praying for Ms. Molly. What a wonderful picture.

Steffie B. said...

I will keep precious Molly and her family in my prayers.

LaLa said...

Love that pic of them : ) I too am so sad that Molly has relapsed but am hopeful that a cure can be found!

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Hey darlings the link does not work. Can we buy T.shirts or sponser you guys????