Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

Our second snowstorm within a week. But it didn't help the kids out with missing school;) Here they are today while Daddy was snowplowing and Mommy came out later to help shovel. It got really warm and by this point, the weather was pouring rain. The kids actually enjoyed it more because they weren't freezing. No, I don't tell my kids to eat the snow. It drives me crazy--they just do it!! Edward had a project to do for his class about a tradition related to the holidays. With talking about different things we do, he decided to talk about decorating the tree:) Here is what he created. The sad part is, Mommy went back to read the directions and his teacher had included a piece of paper at the bottom of the packet and yes, we are redoing it.

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Love his project...of course the only snow we will get is at the children's museum like last year LOL

LaLa said...

ohhh I loved Edwards project, he looks so proud of it too. Sorry you had to redo.
Great tree!!! SO pretty. I just love imagining them all decorating it and laughing and enjoying themselves.

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am so sorry, I was in Laura's blog earlier to put another header on and forgot to log out. That last comment is from me.