Monday, April 23, 2007

A Backyard Picture

Over the weekend, we finally had some great weather. We were able to wear shorts and T-shirts and we actually had red faces(I should say Joe did--that Irish skin) from the SUN!! The kids finally got started with Spring activities(more photos coming) and we did some yard work. In the process, I took this photo of Edward and JiaLi in the backyard and when I was looking at it, the picture below immediately came to mind. This has always been a favorite of mine. Prior to kids, I had this on one of my walls. As the weekend progressed, I had in mind to get a photo with the two of them in the same pose except holding hands. I remember doing a similar one when Danny and Jenise were younger--more difficult to locate--that was back then I was using only a 35 mm and I am horrible about saving negatives. The first one Edward and JiaLi were too focused on what was going on with everyone else, but the next one I had them looking for animals and that was easy. Then I changed the photo to black and white. I no longer have the above poster on my walls--but I think I need to make room for this one.

3 comments:

Kayce said...

LOVE the B/W! Sounds like a good weekend!

LaLa said...

What sweet pics!!! Love them

Patty said...

That is a wonderful picture!

Patty