Monday, August 13, 2007

Red,white and blue and maybe a few other colors

Over the weekend, Edward and Joseph were very proud that their bathing suits together were red, white and blue. At the next Scrapbooking that I am holding, I promised one of the layouts would be a Patriotic theme and I thought it would be cute to have pictures of the kids in these colors to add to the page(this year 4th of July, we didn't really dress-up). As I was trying to take a picture of the two boys, the two girls came along and wanted to be in the picture pointing out matching colors in their bathing suits. I couldn't say no. Then Danny came along and JiaLi wanted to pretend to be "tough"(couldn't think of a better word) with him. Finally outside I was able to get the boys together. We then noticed Daddy's shirt(he had been painting all afternoon) was red ,white and blue and had to add him to the page. Once it's done, I'll share:)

2 comments:

Patty said...

I love your pictures! Everyone looks great! I can't believe how much they are growing up!

mommy24treasures said...

cute pictures. I love the one with dad at the end.:)