Sunday, October 29, 2006

HALLOWEEN

Our annual Halloween party was held Saturday night and it was the largest yet. We had 35 kids and 24 adults and it was so much fun. The kids played some games (guess what's in the box, wink game, freeze dance....) and went trick-or-treating(in our house). What a relief this year to have JiaLi home--I remember our party last year only having on my mind that Joe was leaving in two weeks. We had so much fun dressing in our costumes and JiaLi actually cooperated with having her face colored--of course that was after watching Edward have his beard colored. In case you are wondering, yes, we did the Star Wars theme. We had Yoda, Darth Vader, Padme, Obi Wan Kenobi, Luke , Han Solo and I was supposed to be Princess Leia but my hair is now too short to really be her so we decided that Jenise was the young Padme and I was the old Padme.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! A themed Halloween. Annslee didn't keep her ears on but other than that she LOVED it
!! See you guys soon