Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just A Quick Post

We went to visit cousins today and we got to go swimming. JiaLi only has one bathing suit(we had 2 passmedowns but they don't fit) and Auntie who is always swimming had an extra for her to borrow that no longer fits her kids. Now it's the only bathing suit she wants to wear:) I was so proud of JiaLi. It was a very last minute decision to go swimming and I was not dressed to swim so I put a vest on JiaLi for safety. She tried to swim the right way with both arms and legs:) JiaLi is making sure her cousin is o.k. in the swing and rode the swings with her but then decided pushing would be more fun. Yes, her cousin has a cast on her leg. Yes, she tried flying--off her sister's bed. Found out that she couldn't:( She is doing great though:) We are saying prayers that she does not try this again.

6 comments:

LaLa said...

Great swimming JiaLi!!! Looks like that swimsuit is a hit...I had to laugh b/c just today I was complaining that I only have one swimsuit and I think Annslee has about 10...LOL

The Byrd's Nest said...

Look at her go!!!! Cute little thing.

I pray her cousin doesn't try flying again too! Yikes!

redmaryjanes said...

Good Job JaiLi! I think it is wonderful that she isn't afraid.

mommy24treasures said...

hooray for JiaLi! That is funny about the suit. With so much hot weather that is one of my weaknesses for the girls.
Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Go girl go~ she is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

I have a few Michelles in have invited to my blog. I can't remember if I invited you, but want to if I have not. Please send me your email at meregarden@yahoo.com if you still would like to share our blog stories!