Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trying to be a Better Blogger:)

Here is JiaLi on the playground at school. Of course, the day I have my camera, no monkey bars. She was too busy with everything else. I stand a distance from the playground when I wait and even though I can see her I am unable to get a decent photo. Had to crop it though to show her expression--she has that smile on when I drop her off and when I pick her up. She is loving preschool!! Thought I would post some photos from our last weekend before this weekend approaches and I don't post. The first photos are from the birthday party at cousins. Fishing and swimming was fun for the kids. Poor Danny--his hook got stuck on a rock. Of course, when you look at the dock picture, you will notice no adults. It was in the 60s and we were too wimpy to go in. Gotta love kids:) Here is JiaLi with her loot from the pinata. We went to a party on Sunday at my DH's parents. His younger sister is getting married in May(YAY!!) and we had a get-together to meet her fiance's family. I wasn't a good picture taker there but did take some like the cousins on the big swing. And Jenise with a dragonfly--might have to do something with this one. Had to end with this one from the birthday party!!

6 comments:

LaLa said...

JiaLi's grin in the last one is priceless!!! Tell Jenise I think she is sending us some good luck with that dragonfly : )

mommy24treasures said...

oh that pic of Jenise is beautiful:)
I also LLOOOOVVVVEEE that swing. I could see me taking lots of pics there!
I am so glad JiaLi has adjusted so well to school, that is wonderful:)

Mother of 2 Angels said...

You always post the most gorgeous pics girlie. Hey we got your card - it went to our old address, I must send you our new one. Thank you SO much lovie as always xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lauren's Nana said...

I love JiaLi's grin, that is so cute!
All the pictures are as beautiful as always.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love the way her little hands are gripping her loot from the pinata! She is not going to drop one single item!!! LOL

Her hair in that ponytail in the first two pictures is just darling!

redmaryjanes said...

Oh my word, your kids are so cute. Love your photos, you did a great job...even without the monkey bars :)